Users can simply publish assets from Flash into the Unity editor. A familiar and powerful API modelled on the Flash runtime makes creating anything from menus to full featured games easy.
During the creation of our latest products we discovered the overwhelming need for an efficient tool to create UI in unity and also help with porting our Flash games to unity, allowing more effective cross platform capability. "uniSWF" was born and we applied it directly to our work flow, consequently saving us months of work. uniSWF is now available for sale on the unity store and has been the top grossing application as well as being purchased by organisations such as Konami, EA, Square Enix and Lucas Film.
- Convert Adobe® Flash® files to Unity
- Animated MovieClips, full timeline support
- Live Preview in the Unity editor
- Built in tweener
- Automatic texture packing
- Fluid layouts
- Optimized for Android, iPhone & iPad as well as the standard Web and Desktop players.
- Bitmap based conversion for rapid rendering
- Game examples with source code included